Manage employee performance with this easy to use template!
When it comes to rewarding your high performers, how can you really know that you have a consistent process in place to identify those with the best performance? Tracking performance and ratings scorecards can be subjective, but with the performance review template, you can make sure all employees are evaluated on the same topics that are most vital for company success.
Measure what matters:
- All metrics are fully customizable, so you can determine what are the most important topics to focus on.
- Some example measurements have also been provided on a sample sheet for you to choose from.
- Assign up to 12 metrics per employee
- Easily make the same metrics apply to all 20 employee review pages, saving time and providing consistency.
- The reviews are set up for NUMERIC performance ratings, meaning it must be measured on a scale of 1-5, 1-10, etc.
- You will be able to categorize your ratings in summary pages (see bonus section below for more detail).
Combine Manager and Peer Ratings for a full 360 review
The template is set up so you can determine the weight of manager ratings vs. a peer review rating, for a combined overall final rating score.
If you only want the manager’s score to be weighted in the final rating, simply set manager to 100%.
The Peer review score can also be utilized for self-review.
How it works ~
Each employee will have their own review page, where the manager can rate them on each topic. The weights per metric or goal can be customized or pre-populated so that all employee pages have the same measurements and weights.
- To populate each employee ratings page, simply copy and paste the employee information into the green cells on the details page first:
2) On the details page, assign the weight between manager and peer review scores.
3) Click on the ‘Go to detail page’ next to each employee’s row to see the generated scorecard and conduct the review:
In each employee’s review page you can make any adjustments to metrics, weights per metric and/or weights per manager vs. peer review scores.
When you set the measurements for employee #1, you will have the option to apply the same metrics to all other employee pages, so that everyone is measured on the same topics. Save time by having the metrics apply to all 20 pages at once!
The manager can enter the ratings scores on these pages, and the data will flow through to the summary page as well.
Besides just being able to track and manage these performance review ratings, the template will also summarize the actual ratings into categories and provides several summary charts:
You can determine how you want to group the performance ratings together, with up to 10 different categories or buckets that the reviews can fall into.
You will receive an Excel spreadsheet, along with PDF directions on how to use the template, via email within 24 hours of purchase, but usually within the same day.
Each purchase will come personalized with the company name of your choice. All templates are to be used by the company bought for only and are not to be distributed outside the organization.
To see more HR and compensation related templates, click here.